Monday 11 May 2015

Day and Night


There are two goals I needed to achieve on Saturday night. The first was to look elegant for a dinner; the second to make sure that the outfit I had on applied for a night out as well. Should we call it a day and night outfit? Hmm...

I'm the kind of person to sit in front of my wardrobe for the longest time trying to decide what to wear when I have tonnes of clothes. (Okay, not tonnes but I guess you get the picture.. Lol!) So you can imagine how hard a choice it was...

I decided to go with a simple black and print ensemble. My mane in a simple bantu knot-out, black bag to keep it simple but classy, two silver chains; one from Jemutai Talai (jemutaitalai.wordpress.com) and the other one from those jewellery shops at Dubois road in town. Finally, team red lip 100!

Dinner time :) :)
#nomnomnom






In other news, Happy Birthday to my girlfriends; Kendi and Watira. I love you with all my butt hunnies! (Bigger than my heart. Hahaha!! J.k.)

Hey Plant! LOL!

Nawapenda!

xx
Mimmie

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit..

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your outfits for the night are amazing. But your skirt does it for me, so pretty.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your outfits for the night are amazing. But your skirt does it for me, so pretty.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. article that you created I think is very interesting and very good, I am happy to visit your blog. Hopefully in the future the better your blog and many visitors
    http://ahlinya-obatherbal.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete