Friday 8 May 2015

Guess whose back?!




Hello loves!

Here I am, finally, back from the most exhausting school years yet! Fashion school is no joke I tell you. Meeting deadlines, running around to get things done, working with other tailors, technicians and artisans, spending lots of time and cash on projects, working day and night; you name it! I left school feeling absolutely spent. I have no idea how it would feel if I was taking a crash course! I would most definitely go cuckoo! Lol!

If I started explaining how much I missed blogging I would make this a terribly long post. No one wants that :)

So i'll just keep it simple. I missed y'all so soooooo much! I can't wait to give you the latest on the fashion world and little bits of my life and style.

Here are a few highlights on my life lately. The captions explain it all :)



This cutie pie became the newest member of our family. Brandi :)

The Nairobian Photoshoot. Trend Focus: Coloured Chinos.

The Nairobian Photo shoot. Emerging Designer Focus:Nancy Dullu of Elton Couture
Oh! I also got short-listed as an emerging designer for KFA 2015! Yaaay!!

My mood board for the "Arabian Flight" collection inspired by Leonardo da Vinci, Chinese Culture & The Art of Henna

Explaining my concept To Ms. Connie Aluoch

One of my favourite pieces from the Arabian Flight Collection


For those who asked, the new site is still under construction. I have a really amazing vision for it, I'm hoping it all works out. I'm back to full-time blogging nonetheless. I'm so excited for all the fun stuff I have for you!!!

See you on the next one folks :)

Stay chic!

xx
Mimmie

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, can't wait to see more. Yaaay to the designer in you, may you thrive.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linet! That's really encouraging :)

      Delete