Monday 30 June 2014

The Little Black Dress Chronicles (Part III)


You've got a night out with your girls or your man and you don't know what to wear. You've been too busy running your business or working your ass off in school. You may be dealing with taxes, bills and all that hustle. You're a high achiever, a go getter who basically had no time to shop for something sexy. What should you do though? You work hard but you still need to look fierce right?

Yes. You always need to look fierce my dear! Here's where creativity comes in.

In this look I paired my little black dress with a purple bandage mini. I added a pair of purple heels and a purple ruffled scarf and voila! I love playing with different accents of a specific colour. If done well they can make you look nothing less than a la mode! I realized a twist of a single vertical line at the centre of my dress with several horizontal ones on my skirt that brought out an interesting visual appeal. The outfit may look simple but absolutely dapper.






Try this look and you are ready to hit the town :)
I decided to compile all the "LBD chronicles" outfits below:


I hope you loved the series and you are ready to try some new outfit pairings with your clothes. All photos are by the lovely Kendi.

Have an amazing week loves. Keep it warm, chic and fierce.
Lots of love!

xx
Mimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment