Friday 20 June 2014

Layer up!



Hello darlings!

First of all I'd like to apologize for my inconsistency in posting here. I have been working on a few projects with my friends and I am also trying to learn a new skill this holiday. I am really excited to share with you but well, what's life without a few surprises? If everything goes as planned, I shall let you all in on it! I'm just praying for the best :)



So I guess it's back to the June-July cold again huh? A few days ago I'd do a jig everytime I saw the sun but here we are again. Either my dancing isn't that good or the sun is feeling to hot for us. (Haha) Kenya's winter seems to be taking us on a roller-coaster ride of both warm and cold weather. Its okay though, we take it with stride and dress it in style.

Today I decided to layer up. I wore this light floral chiffon dress and layered it with my oversized cobalt blue cardigan and grey trench coat. Ladies, in layering you wouldn't like your body to look shapeless or too baggy so to deal with this, I put a brown skinny belt to cinch my waist. I wore simple black loafers which are super comfy especially if you are planning to walk around town. And that is how I conquered this chilly weather! Lol! I wore this to a lunch date with my girls and a few errands right after. Its a pretty casual and comfortable look.

I hope you are enjoying your Friday so far though. As usual, enjoy the photographs and kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below. Expect more (consistent) posts; I shall be posting every Monday and Friday and it would be my utmost pleasure to hear from you.






Keep warm and thanks for reading!

xx
Mimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment