Friday 6 June 2014

Hello World!

"Where flowers bloom, so does hope" - Lady Bird Johnson

Fear has a way of constantly sneaking into your mind especially when making great life choices. All those what ifs, and worst case scenarios and what not clog your thoughts so much that your life seems to be on a standstill. I've recently been on one of those crossroads, deciding what direction to go in terms of my career. Fashion or graphic design? Hmm...

"I love myself and I can do anything I set my mind to" These are the words I keep reciting in my mind to constantly remind myself that I can do whatever I want to, no matter what adversities there are. Eventually, I shall figure it out. It'll be one hell of a roller coaster ride but its okay, you know, c'est la vie.

I'll let you in on a little secret, my heart is a volcano, once I feel something, it erupts and there's no way of stopping it. So I felt that as a step forward to achieving my dreams I should start a blog, and here we are! Most of you might be so over the idea especially with all sorts of blogs popping up quicker than your morning round of toast; but I thought to myself, why not?

I am yet to find my niche but this is the story of my journey. This is the display of some of my work, my style, my musings, my inspirations and the little things that make me happy. So if you wish, hop on to this ride and lets make the most out of it :)

xx
Mimmie


12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a wonderful journey :-) "all aboard the Mimmie Train" lol

    Xx Mishi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the bra sizes info. It has really helped... :-) Now i know... Good stuff... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks on the bra info dear !! Keep it up :)) really inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff cutie๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete