Friday 25 July 2014

White Tee Chic (II)


In all honestly, this post comes a little bit late. I had planned to put up a series for my white tee but after my LBD chronicles I decided to give the series thing a rest and  put up other posts. This is mainly because I like to mix it up on the blog as I don't want it to be all about me. It definitely isn't about vanity but informing people on art, design, photography and different things that I think would inspire you all. Anyway, lets get back to making this white tee look absolutely chic.

Last time I paired the white tee with a blazer making a semi-official look. This time we go for a fully casual look. I paired my favourite white tee with animal print leggings and floral print sneakers. The prints and coloured bracelets help to bring a chic pop to the tee so that it doesn't look too plain. I was going for a super-casual look and it was really chilly that morning so I topped the whole outfit with a denim jacket and purple marvin. I don't know about you guys but marvins make me feel totally badass! Haha! I wore this outfit to the famous Masaku 7ns. (I actually am a huge fan of the game) It's a very relaxed and sporty look so it worked out perfect! (All photographs by Kendi)





I've been a bit under the weather the past two weeks and it seems like my writing left along with my good health. Do not despair friends, Mimmie is back! I have some exciting things prepared for the blog so keep reading :)

Have a fab weekend!

xx
Mimmie

2 comments: