Monday 4 August 2014

Rogue Rouge


Rogue because the shoes are nothing less than badass and rouge because I love the colour red and all its shades. I mean, I am probably a red-junkie at the moment but you know, once a girl loves, well, she loves!

This outfit was thrown together in probably two minutes or less! Yes, you read that right... I was going for a Sunday drive to Lukenya with my family yesterday and had to quickly put together something warm and comfy for it. I must say, the change of location was absolutely refreshing! I think one needs to get out of the city once in a while and just breath. . .

I had just gotten these black sneakers from Kazumi Accesories at long last and you can imagine how exhilarated I was to wear them. This excitement might have greatly been caused by my black and gold obsession as well. I couldn't resist the urge to take them out yesterday and I decided to tag Red along so that I can take some pics for the blog :) As you can see, I paired my grey sweatshirt with burgundy pants and my black and gold rogue shoes. (Lol! I know, I need to give these burgundy pants a break... Ah well....) The red leopard print scarf adds some femininity and umph to the outfit. I absolutely loved this look! I have come to the realization that lately I have been leaning to the simplest ensembles. I don't know why but one thing's for sure; minimalism can definitely be super-chic.

I had had my hair out for a week and realized that the cold weather was still immensely drying it out. I then decided to put in another protective hairstyle. This time I went for cornrows! I absolutely love this style because my hairdresser was utterly gentle with my hair, followed the design I wanted and did it very neatly. It turned out so beautiful! I have been using the LOC method as my hair regimen for a very long time as it keeps my hair healthy, shiny and moisturised. The LOC method entails using some leave in conditioner, adding some oil to seal in the moisture and then moisturising. I gently apply all these products along my cornrows and go on with my day. As easy as ABC right? :)

I will put up more information about what products I use on my hair but for now enjoy the photos!





Happy Monday! Have a fruitful and amazing week darlings and don't forget to keep smiling :)

xx
Mimmie

2 comments:

  1. Woooooooow! That look is awesome.
    Cant stop looking at those shoes.
    I looove!!!

    ReplyDelete